Every business might need an online presence someday so as to make their service or product reach out to the larger part of customers. So the primary need would be the website. After you design a website yourself, you will have to place for your website to live. And that is where the hosting comes in to picture. You will need a server to store all your data and in order to display your site when a person searches your service or product. In order to make your business stand out and be unique, your website and its respective hosting might be the vitals to survive in the market.
Best Australian Web Hosting For Small Business Websites!
Contents of This Review
So if you are a beginner or a pro, this might be the right place to enlighten you on your web hosting needs. If you have set up a small business in Australia and would want a reliable yet efficient web hosting, then you better keep reading.
Tips to choose a web hosting for small business
There are a wide range of categories which define the best web hosting provider and some of them are listed below:
- Quality overall hosting service and support might a mandatory requirement for best hosting since beginners might majorly depend on the service and support rendered from the hosting background for the best outcome.
- Best uptime rate providing server hosting is necessary if you want your customers to enjoy a fast pace browsing and shopping at times. The uptime maintenance plays a major role as people nowadays do not like to wait and would expect a spontaneous site response which eventually means that your uptime is the key to customer satisfaction and comfort.
- Secure and safety certifications displayed on your site provided by your web hosting will render a trust among your customer base so that they can be comfortable knowing that their data is safe and secure through your portal.
- Enhanced storage space is an advantage that people do not understand at an earlier stage but when their data and information expands, they might want access to a larger amount of data which proves this category’s importance.
- Affordable plans are yet another thing to be considered while choosing your web hosting company to suit your needs. If it costs you a fortune, then you wouldn’t even take the step. So being affordable also matters when it comes to expanding your business and its respective hosting.
- Reliability is a worthy inclusion to everything we purchase. So when it comes to improvising our business, then our web hosting needs to be reliable enough for the upcoming outcomes and success rate.
5 Best web hosting companies for small business websites
Dreamhost is a trustworthy web hosting and domain provider known for its uptime guarantee. It is known to provide the best uptime rate so that the customers can enjoy hassle-free experience while browsing your business site. So far, according to approximate statistics, Dreamhost supports and provides hosting to around 1.5 million sites and 400000 members and it still grows.
- 100% uptime guarantee so that customers and search engines can rely on you at all times.
- Affordable fee and reliable service for a secure and trustworthy hosting
- User-friendly with 24*7 customer support
Hostgator is known for its lightning speed and response when the site is searched for by the customers through the URL or search engine. It is known as a dedicated web hosting service provider due to its outstanding customer satisfaction. Their achievement in terms of quality and speed has made it one of the most opted web hosting companies but yet the absence of free domain serves to be a disappointment.
- Incredible uptime maintained up to 99.99% with just 0.01% which is obviously tolerable
- Features and the range of advantage provided is simply great
- Reliable and completely secure
Bluehost is considered to be one of the best web hosting companies since they provide the best affordable package which includes every feature along with great quality. It is known to power up to two million websites so far and counting. The reliability and support rendered prove its stand in the market which makes it a great option for people to choose.
- WordPress integration is made simply awesome
- Their pricing is affordable and worth every penny
- User-friendly guides and tutorials which enhances the overall customer experience and usage.
FastComet provides Cpanel shared hosting along with free CloudFlare CDN so that you can distribute your content to the world easily and safely. Their 24×7 support will keep you enlightened whenever you are stuck or not aware of what to do next. Their system practices a daily backup option so as to protect your information up to date. And moreover, you can have your domain for free forever.
- You get to have a free domain forever
- They actually practice a fixed price system
- Their 24×7 support keeps you posted anytime and anywhere
With advertisements and marketing all over the place, GoDaddy is undoubtedly the lord of domains. Their base and quality rendered to millions of customers is simply outstanding and is worthy enough and reliable to depend on. They are a powerhouse of skilled developers and their hosting plans are too compromising. They provide free backups and security is something you and your customers need not worry about.
- Provides top-notch hosting service at a reasonable price
- Secure and safety comes in handy
- Free shared hosting along with free backup
As a business owner, all you have to learn is that owning a website to promote and reach out to your service or product to the customer becomes the next stage of expanding your business. So when you are up for a website, then choosing the perfect web hosting is also mandatory. The above-mentioned web hosting companies have their own ups and downs. And they would greatly enhance your business plan. So pick the right one for yourself and go for it!