Contents Of This Review
- 1 Cool Handle Hosting Review – Does This Software Includes A Range Of Hosting Options?
- 2 About Cool Handle Hosting program
- 3 Features of Cool Handle Hosting software
- 4 How good is CoolHandle Web Hosting program?
- 5 Pros and Cons of Cool Handle Hosting program
- 6 Cool Handle Available Hosting Options
- 7 Is Cool Handle Hosting right for you?
- 8 Pricing of CoolHandle Hosting program
- 9 Cool Handle Hosting Bonus programs
- 10 Conclusion
Here is the comprehensive Cool Handle Hosting Review. Founded by a team of IT professionals in 2001, Cool Handle has been created with a purpose to bring together a set of new standards in the world of web hosting.
It offers shared hosting, reseller web hosting, and Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting. During early 2010, ProNetHosting.net acquired Cool Handle and as of now, it is managed by the creator and ProNetHosting.Net.
Cool Handle Hosting Review – Does This Software Includes A Range Of Hosting Options?
CoolHandle is intended for bloggers, and small and medium-sized business owners, who need a consistent web hosting service with a combination of valuable features. Nevertheless, many things can speak in favor of or against this Cool Handle web hosting program and which might or might not make sense for some. This Cool Handle Hosting review will help you get a closer look into this service before you make any final decision.
|Product Title||Cool Handle Hosting|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Cool Handle Hosting program
Cool Handle Hosting is a web hosting provider that offers services for small mid-sized business and individual people. It offers a range of Linux shared hosting services for its customers. As per Cool handle hosting reviews, with over a decade of experience in web hosting on many operating systems and hosting platforms, CoolHandle creators believe that they can cater to the changing hosting needs of businesses as well as individuals.
Web hosting is the space that you acquire to store your website files on a web server. Cool Handle seems to be a decent website hosting service that you can use to store your website data and files. You can easily design a website on your system, but others can’t access it through the internet if you do not upload it on a hosting server.
Features of Cool Handle Hosting software
Cool Handle web hosting provides its customers with a range of hosting options with various features including:
- Flexible, easy to use cPanel control panel
- 100+ mobile-friendly fully-responsive templates and image library
- 52 free scripts to install on your website
- FTP and SSH access
- Supports CGI, fast CGI, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, and Python, and SSL
- Free transfers for website, domain, MySQL, and Script
- 999% Uptime Guarantee
- Directories with password protection
- Instant shopping carts, blogs, portals, forums, etc.
- Unlimited bandwidth
How good is CoolHandle Web Hosting program?
As compared to other web hosting websites accessible in the market, CoolHandle is a quite standard concept, nothing revolutionary. Even though the creators had high hope for this program, the results are not what they have been expecting.
All the same, the customers are not complaining too much about what they have received. Cool Handle Hosting review recommends that CoolHandle offers different web hosting services together with shared, dedicated, VPS, and reseller. The company has a decent reputation and can be a good choice for those with regular web hosting requirements and can work customary services.
Pros and Cons of Cool Handle Hosting program
- Fast and dependable service– Cool Handle program offers a fast network and reliable servers. Its operations are supported by massive hardware and network redundancy. The company offers a guarantee that they keep their links below 50% utilization, allowing the rise in traffic without losing data packets.
- Wide range of hosting services – Cool Handle offers several web hosting services comprising shared, dedicated, reseller, and VPS. Its hosting plans come with free dedicated IP address, free private domain registration, CloudFlare CDN support. Also, it offers Bulk Domain Tool that can be useful for those who acquire domain names often.
- Expensive shared hosting – Ranging from $3.95 to $8.95 per month, some customers believe that shared hosting services offered by Cool Handle are expensive.
- Unreliable customer support– Many users have complained regarding poor customer service offered by Cool Handle. According to some Cool Handle Hosting reviews, users have found the online support by Cool Handle to stay offline most of the time they have tried to contact them.
- Unstable backup– There is no specific information available on backup services by the Cool Handle web hosting program. It seems to be inexplicit. Like many other hosts, it doesn’t seem to offer free backups and no proper information has been provided if it offers correct backup or not.
You can contact their support team and they might be able to throw more light on the matter.
Cool Handle Available Hosting Options
Cool Handle offers three shared hosting plans including Starter, Business, and Pro. All the accounts receive basic features such as unlimited storage space, free domain name, and free setup, cPanel control panel, unlimited bandwidth, DNS management, Statistics reporting, Custom error pages, SSH shell access, shopping carts, etc.
CoolHandle hosting plans also support software such as Python, PHP5, Perl, CGI scripts, CRON jobs, Flash, and more.
As already mentioned in the Cool Handle Hosting review, the Starter plan is available for $3.95/month. It includes limited domains, parked domains, MySQL databases, email boxes, and storage space of 50GB.
The Business plan is available for $4.95/month. It includes unlimited domains, bandwidth, parked domains, subdomains, email accounts, MySQL databases, and more.
The Pro plan has been designed for websites with heavier traffic. It costs $8.95/month where performance is faster with unlimited domains, parked domains, sub-domains, bandwidth, storage space, email accounts, and more.
CoolHandle offers 3 WordPress hosting plans including Starter, Business, and Pro. The Starter plan (for a single website) costs $5.95/month and it includes <25000 monthly visitors, 50GB storage space, 1 website migration, and more.
The Business plan costs $7.95/month. It supports 10 websites, 250000 monthly visitors, 200GB storage space, etc. The Pro plan costs $9.95/month and it supports unlimited websites and storage space, 500000+ monthly visitors, faster performance, and more.
As you can see, the WordPress plans are quite similar to the shared hosting plans, except they deliver a more powerful environment.
Reseller hosting has three plans costing $39.95/month, $99.95/month, and $125.95/month respectively. They are more expensive than other plans. You can choose your plan to make money by offering hosting services for your clients.
Is Cool Handle Hosting right for you?
According to Cool Handle Hosting review, it depends on how you see it and what your requirements are. Cool Handle offers Linux-based shared hosting services.
Also, if you have a larger website with heavier website traffic. Cool Handle might not just be the provider for you. According to the company itself, the Cool Handle hosting program has been created to serve the hosting needs of small and medium-sized businesses and individuals.
Thus, it can be said that Cool Handle web hosting is a good choice for those who have websites with a low load, such as portfolios, blogs, forums, etc. If you have a small or medium-sized business, it is suggested in the Cool Handle Hosting review that you can give this service a try and see how it works for you.
Pricing of CoolHandle Hosting program
Cool Handle hosting plan offers something for every kind of small and mid-size client. The budgeting plan starts with $4.95 /month and a one-time setup fee of $5.95. The shared hosting plans offer a lot of features, including free domain for life, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, etc. There is also a domain privacy option, which allows the users to cloak their address and contact number available at the database (publicly available) of the domain registrar. This way, the customer’s privacy stays intact.
For some Cool Handle, prices are expensive, while some users believe the prices to be within market range. Furthermore, all the plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and new customers can have discounted rates, which are then increased at the time of renewal of the hosting plan.
Cool Handle claims to have the best and most knowledgeable hosting experts, support specialists, system admins, WordPress experts, and 24/7 support team to handle any issues.
Cool Handle Hosting Bonus programs
If your website runs on a Linux-based system, you might like Cool Handle with all its programming features. As a new user, you can get a free Fantastico script that you can use to load WordPress, OSCommerce, and more.
Cool Handle Hosting review claims Cool Handle is compatible with Zen Shopping Cart, Python, Ruby on Rails, and PHP5. Moreover, CoolHandle uses cPanel to manage your website, which is one of the best options in the market.
Based on this and some other Cool Handle Hosting reviews, it cannot be denied that Cool Handle is not exactly the most comprehensive hosting service in the market. Its prices, customer support, and performance speed are not the best and you might be able to find better options from elsewhere. So why should you choose this hosting service for your website?
The answer is not so difficult. If you are an individual such as a blogger or own a small or medium-sized business website, Cool Handle has enough to offer you a great hosting experience. Each plan has something to offer for your website and you can choose the one you want. You can easily manage your website without taking any help from a professional.
It is still recommendable that if you are planning to acquire a hosting service to host your website, do some research, go through various options available, compare their prices, features, etc. and only then make the final decision. It might not be the best, but still a better choice for the money we are paying.